Information contained on our website and blog may be, and probably is, considered advertising under the rules of the Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts.
No Legal Advice or Attorney-Client Relationship
- The information contained in this website is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute legal or other professional advice or counsel. Your use of our website and blog does not create an attorney-client or confidential relationship between you and Next Phase Legal LLC or any of its attorneys.
- Information on this website should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for your hiring legal, accounting, tax, mental health and/or other qualified professional advisors.
- Every situation is different, and content on our website is intended to be general in nature, and not specific to your legal issue. If you have a legal mater, you should consult with a lawyer for more specific information.
Links to Other Sites and Resources
- Links to websites or web pages operated by third parties are provided solely as a convenience to you.
- Our firm is not responsible for the contents of any linked website, document, application, or other resource that may be provided or referenced on our website.
- Next Phase Legal LLC makes no representation or warranty and assumes no liability or responsibility for other websites or web pages and/or their content.
- Next Phase Legal LLC is a Massachusetts law firm, and we do not accept cases in other states.