Welcome to NPL’s Mediation Clinic: The Mediation Roadshow
Next Phase Legal LLC is pleased to announce the Mediation Roadshow, a clinic designed to bring expert dispute resolution services to our communities in a comfortable and affordable environment.
Conflict comes in various forms and is a part of our daily lives. Unresolved conflicts, whether with a former spouse or co-parent, family member, or neighbor, brings with it a significant impact on our quality of life, and can negatively affect our communities.
People in conflict need assistance to help solve the problem or problems they face. Traditional options may not fit the bill in a number of ways—whether they are too formal and stressful, really expensive, or involve a slow timeline. Not surprisingly, more and more people are unable or unwilling to spend thousands of dollars on attorneys and subject themselves to the oftentimes frustrating court-based process that is adversarial and tends to increase conflict rather than encourage creative problem-solving.
This is where our community and family-focused mediation clinic, The Mediation Roadshow, comes in. Yes, you can applaud now if you would like.
Our goal is to make experienced dispute resolution professionals available simplified scheduling and reduced costs. Services are provided at our main office in Medfield, Massachusetts.
Is Your Family Legal Matter Right for this Clinic?
The Mediation Roadshow is a good option if you have conflict with another person and the issue or issues are relatively contained. Just as you might not go to a walk-in medical clinic for major surgery, the Mediation Roadshow is not the place for highly complicated matters. Yes, we can help with that type of conflict, and do so on a regular basis, but this clinic is not the right forum to work through every detail of your divorce for example. Appointment times are limited so we can help a number of people each session.
Many types of legal issue can be solved with the assistance of trained dispute resolution professionals – and when each side is willing to listen and consider a compromise. Some examples of problems that would be a good fit for the Mediation Roadshow include:
- Conflict between unmarried couples over limited issues, such as expense sharing, pets, real estate, etc.
- Changes to your parenting plan. Are you divorced or never-married parents, and need assistance revising your parenting schedule?
- Disagreements among parents regarding where a child should attend school.
- Child support modifications and payment of children’s expenses for medical bills, extra-curricular activities, etc.
- Conflict regarding aging parents and elder care.
- Adult children moving back home – i.e. contributions to expenses, etc.
- Conflict between students, in high school or college (parental permission needed for minors).