Privacy and Communications Policy
- Although we appreciate hearing from you by telephone, regular mail, electronic mail or facsimile, communicating with Next Phase Legal LLC or any of our lawyers does not create a lawyer-client relationship unless and until a written agreement has been reached between you and the firm to handle a particular matter.
- Please do not convey to us any information you consider confidential until a formal lawyer-client (or mediator-client) relationship is established.
- Any information you convey to us through the internet, interweb, or by placing something online or “on the line” may not be secure, and information conveyed prior to establishing a lawyer-client relationship may not be privileged or confidential, so please don’t do that.
- Any electronic communication, including email or comments or through use of a contact form on our website, our firm Facebook Page, etc. from you will not be privileged or confidential, and may be disclosed to other persons and may not be secure.
- Accordingly, please do not send any e-mail or other communications to Next Phase Legal LLC or our personnel that contains confidential or sensitive information without first speaking with one of our attorneys and receiving permission to do so, unless you are an existing client of Next Phase Legal LLC.
Questions? Give us a call at (508) 359-4043
Next Phase Legal LLC – Massachusetts divorce mediators and attorneys serving Norfolk, Wrentham, Norwood, Cabton, Foxborough, Medfield, Dover, Sherborn, Millis, Franklin, and Medway areas…and beyond.