About Our Law Practice
Next Phase Legal LLC (NPL) is a Medfield, Massachusetts divorce and family law firm. Our main office is located at 266 Main Street, Suite 16.
Our focus is working with clients to reach a resolution outside of the traditional adversarial litigation process whenever possible, but when such options are not available we are prepared to represent your interests in court.
Divorce Law Lawyer & Family Law:
- Massachusetts Divorce Mediation
- Collaborative Divorce & Dispute Resolution
- Child Support
- Child Custody and Parenting
- Division of Marital Property
- Prenuptial and Marital Agreements
- Issues related to assisted reproductive technology
- Restraining Orders / Domestic Violence
- Modification and Contempt Actions
Probate Attorney and Estate Administration:
- Will contests and disputes, mediation, and arbitration
- Fiduciary Duty cases
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Drafting of wills, health care proxies, etc.
- Structured Negotiations
- Mediation / Arbitration Combination
- Case Evaluation
- Collaborative / Cooperative Law
- Settlement Counsel – working with clients involved in mediation or arbitration outside our firm
- Lawyer /Coach for parties handling most of their matter by themselves
- Limited Assistance Representation – helping clients with specific portions of their case, such as drafting and reviewing documents, developing strategy, preparing for a hearing, etc.
Our Combination of Modern Technology & Old-Fashioned, Personal Service
Next Phase Legal leverages technology to provide clients added convenience. Each client has access to their own secure Client Portal, where he or she may securely download documents, communicate with us through secure messaging, review and pay invoices, and view upcoming appointments and court dates. Clients can schedule meetings with us directly through our website, avoiding back and forth emails and phone tag. Nothing replaces excellent customer service of course. We understand how stressful it is when your lawyer won’t call you back. We experience that ourselves sometimes when we are trying to get in touch with opposing counsel. If your lawyer doesn’t respond to you, maybe it is time for a change?
About our Website and Blog
Please make sure to read our Terms of Service and Privacy & Communications Policy. The links to this information are at the bottom of the page. In a nutshell, every legal situation is different and the details make a big difference. Thus, do not take any information on our website and assume it is legal advice because it is not legal advice, but just general information. Thus, you should not act based upon anything you read on our website, as your situation may differ.
Please visit our firm Facebook page, as we post other content there, and may announce things such as an office closing due to extreme weather, etc. Finally, take a moment and sign up for our newsletter.
For current clients, you can take advantage of the Client Login feature, located under the CONTACT section, in the top right corner of the site. From there, you can login through Clio, our practice management system, and review upcoming meetings and court dates, communicate with us through secure messaging, view and pay invoices, and download case-related documents. Please call us at (508) 359-4043 for more information or to schedule a consultation.